Singing in Groups
The Youth House of Hannut would like to organize a multilateral youthexchange project in Belgium around the theme of choral singing. We are now in search of partner countries to realize that project.
Target group: 8 youngsters aged from 14 to 20 + 1 leader from each country.
Theme and activities: “Singing in group as a tool for social cohesion and personal development”.
– Preparation of a playlist together with all the partners
– Collective vocal creation
– Creative workshops and themed workshops lead by professionals to encourage young people’s vocal and body expressions
– Several visits, discovery of Belgium
– Taking part in the choral singing festival “Choeur Hannut” as the final point of the exchange.